In the mists before the Beginning, Fate and Chance cast lots to decide whose the Game should be; and he that won strode through the mists to MANA-YOOD-SUSHAI and said: “Now make gods for me, for I have won the cast and the Game is to be mine.” Who it was that won the cast, and whether it was Fate or whether Chance that went through the mists before the Beginning to MANA-YOOD-SUSHAI—none knoweth.
— Lord Dunsany, “The Gods of Pegana”
Bill White's roleplaying game design blog, with emphasis on narrativist or story-heavy games.
- Rune Saga: Narration Constraints
- Rune Saga: The Heart of the Wild Wood
- Rune Saga: Joe's Turn
- Rune Saga: What a Turn Might Look Like
- Rune Saga: Attributes
- Rune Saga: Creating Characters
- Rune Saga: Eight Signs and Four Sigils
- Rune Saga: The Glyphs
- Rune Saga: The Runes
- The Narrative Game
- from The Gods of Pegana
- Rune Saga: Oerish Runes
- ▼ January (12)