Bill White's roleplaying game design blog, with emphasis on narrativist or story-heavy games.

Thursday, August 06, 2009

This Just In from Gencon 2009

I met Ryan Macklin at Camp Nerdly in May 2009 and he's a good guy, a great player, and a clever game designer. This e-mail from him came off the rpgpodcasters mailing list:


A Last Minute Request for This Just In From GenCon

Posted by: "Ryan Macklin"

Wed Aug 5, 2009 1:47 pm (PDT)

Gang,

So, GenCon is a week away! I'm pretty excited, and as many of you
know, I'm doing the almost-live podcast news show called This Just In
From GenCon.

As a favor, I was hoping you guys might post on your blogs or forums
about it. I know some of you have run the promo, for which I'm wicked
grateful, and I'm hoping another bump in the textosphere might help
get the word out about the show -- since its success is measured by
people who are listening during GenCon as much as it is afterwards.

http://thisjustinfr omgencon. com/

Thank you,

- Ryan

--
Ryan Macklin
Master Plan: The People's Podcast About Game Design
http://masterplanpo dcast.net/

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A communication Ph.D., I teach public speaking and media-related courses in the middle of PA. I do research on scholarly/scientific communication, and I write & play roleplaying games.

Followers